Provide legal, transaction and corporate support to the Company. This permanent role will be based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Apply with CV and cover note to HR@elfc.com
ELFC is an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from diverse backgrounds. Candidates requiring reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process should contact a member of the HR Team or email HR@elfc.com
Key Result Areas
- Draft and negotiate cross-border engine lease, acquisition, sale and related transaction documentation in conjunction with other lawyers in the company with a primary focus on short term leasing contracts.
- Provide legal support to a global sales and transaction team.
- Deliver in-house legal advice, guidance and support to the company in the execution and administration of transactions.
- Identify and resolve legal risks and issues in the context of the objectives of the company, including default management, lease restructurings, repossessions and associated litigation and bankruptcy matters.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures and monitor to ensure compliance with parent company rules.
- Provide general support on all departmental matters and special projects as required.
- Assist the Corporation Secretary with general corporate secretarial matters.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s LLB degree or equivalent knowledge & experience.
- Qualified to practice law in England and/or Ireland.
- Minimum 3 years PQE required.
- Proven experience in the Aviation Leasing Industry or Law Firm dealing with aircraft leasing.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and legal skills with strong commercial acumen are required.
- Experience of dealing with senior management and professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work energetically within cross-functional international teams under own initiative in a busy environment.
- Proven drafting and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial risk.
- Ability to work without supervision and multi-task.
- Attention to detail and risk awareness.
- Excellent organisational skills.
What we can offer
Excellent training & development
A company focus on continued development in elfc with training support from internal & external industry experts.
Flexible working options
Remote working, early finish Friday’s and other flexibilities to meet employees needs.
We aim to offer a best-in-class employee compensation package with a range of employee benefits provided.
Structured permanent positions, built to give the graduate broad exposure to the company and aviation leasing industry.
Opportunity to travel
Visit customers, our international offices and attend industry conference.
elfc is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting a culture of diversity & inclusion. Through our policies, procedures and actions, we aim to ensure fair and equal treatment for all applicants in the recruitment process.
Candidates requiring reasonable accommodation should contact a member of the HR team or email HR@elfc.com. We would like to thank you in advance for your application.
Not sure where exactly the below will be situated on the page but it is the general line re. applying and also vacancies section.
For enquiries or to send a CV please contact: